Monday, March 9, 2009

Illegal Cowboy

Kelly:
Nicholas is an illegal cowboy.
At least for me, and several other girls.

That boy...good god. He makes anything look gorgeous.

Kevins outfit tonight at the rodeo was a win...till you get to his shoes.

Joe's was a win. That boy is hot.

And Nicholas. Good grief. That boy is going to kill me. All black..and a cowboy hat??

Seriously...my heart just stopped.

Please be 18 right now, kthanks.

I jacked these pics from Oceanup. They are sex




Anna-I am quite the chipper panda that Nicholas is 16 :) I love the hat!
Mandy- nicholas is going to be the reason i get sent to jail. no lie.
Savannah- I totally love Nick in the cowboy hat. Seriously. It makes me swoon to no end. My heart's desire is a man in a cowboy hat.
nichole: the black. omgz. faint. stop. grow up. kaythanks.

teresa: take off the hat nick, and we may have a deal. maybe. and he's
3 months, 27 days, or 17 weeks younger than me. i have no problem with that. and joe is always a win. pleaase eff me joe. thanks. kbye

Chelsie- Obviously, Nick was chilling with Milez. And stole Billy Rae's hat, because obviously he still loves miley. But he looks like a dumbass. really, nick serriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment